Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S! Recruit SteamBoy reporting for active duty, some what late sry : )

3 posters

Go down

S! Recruit SteamBoy reporting for active duty, some what late sry : ) Empty S! Recruit SteamBoy reporting for active duty, some what late sry : )

Post  SteamBoy Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 pm

S! I'm not totally new to the game, played a trial account a few years ago but still a bit of a noob Rolling Eyes especially concerning fighter duty, and in some ways tank commanding but these are areas I'm currently training.

I was recruited to the squad by Audimrfy who helped me get some answers to a few questions and put in a good few hours in Ranking me up in the Heer and Luftwaffe. So how can I decline an invite to the Knights by such a nice Officer Wink

So here I am, and I hope to see some nice hard won fights with you all.

/SteamBoy
SteamBoy
SteamBoy
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

S! Recruit SteamBoy reporting for active duty, some what late sry : ) Empty Re: S! Recruit SteamBoy reporting for active duty, some what late sry : )

Post  Machonny Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 pm

S! mate and welcome to the Knights! nice to have you along :]
Machonny
Machonny
Admin
Admin

http://knightsvon.co.nr

Back to top Go down

S! Recruit SteamBoy reporting for active duty, some what late sry : ) Empty Re: S! Recruit SteamBoy reporting for active duty, some what late sry : )

Post  martigan Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Welcome to KVD nice to have you join us !!

martigan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down