Possibly Unsubbing...

Go down

Possibly Unsubbing...

Post  Isaristh on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:06 pm

After all this shit that has happened in only one week I might be unsubbing guys. I don't know, I'm just sick and tired of the assholes that still populate the forums and the absolute shit state the game is in. Can't fly anything, can't drive anything, I can't even walk anymore in this game. Sorry guys but I just wanted to let you know if I go missing suddenly...

Isaristh
Squad Friend
Squad Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possibly Unsubbing...

Post  Wooker2 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:29 pm

thats sad to hear, you had seemed to be having alot ofg fun squading in the early hours! Plz reconsider. Maybe just leave forums alone lol? Usually not worth the stress and frustration when you get attacked by the unbiaser clique

Wooker2
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaristh on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Wooker2 wrote:thats sad to hear, you had seemed to be having alot ofg fun squading in the early hours! Plz reconsider. Maybe just leave forums alone lol? Usually not worth the stress and frustration when you get attacked by the unbiaser clique

I don't know, just the game seems to be giving me enough stress and frustration itself. It's even affecting my personal life (I mean, I'm getting really pissed off and it's not helping anything). Between the utter fail I'm at in the Luftwaffe (really, I don't see how anyone can fly that and keep their cool), my utter fail at tanking (pans...WWI tanks...etc.), from my utter fail at being an infantryman (ah a nice bush...*bang*), to my utter fail at being a leader (like I could ever expect anyone to listen to me with my reputation), to my utter fail at anything.

I don't know if it's me or the game, but it's the same outcome.

Isaristh
Squad Friend
Squad Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No isarish, no!

Post  xtanker on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 am

Please don't do that! Take a break for awhile, when I get flustered I take a week or so off. Sometimes you can come back with a fresh outlook. I also sometimes just press "Y" and play the game. Hope we'll see you back soon, we'll miss you for sure. S!
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 am

isar!! We all are "pissed" now and then! But plz!! try a bit longer for us Very Happy

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down