Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about going allied for a while...

3 posters

Go down

Thinking about going allied for a while... Empty Thinking about going allied for a while...

Post  rbnn Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:55 pm

I've been playing this game since (almost) day one. I've pretty much stuck with axis but I have played allied a few times. I've always enjoyed the German equipment and I enjoy this squad. My online "heart" is always with the Axis.

But it appears that I've maxed out my rank with the Axis and I don't really have the time to dedicate to do much more. I know alot of people join high command but again I would feel like I'm cheating the Axis side as I just can't dedicate the time that should be dedicated.

So I was thinking that since I haven't played very much allied, I may hop over there for a while. It would give me some reason to cap flags, stay alive, etc.. right now I have no incentive to do that other than not wasting the spawn list.

The most fun I had was when I was working my way to the next rank.

Once again, I enjoy playing with this squad, I won't be joining a squad over there, but if I do go allied I realize that this pretty much eliminates me from KVD.

I have not decided yet for sure but if I do, I will certainly let all of you know first, to make it official. I don't want the squad to take it wrong.

Regards,

rbnn

rbnn
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going allied for a while... Empty Re: Thinking about going allied for a while...

Post  OlavV Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 pm

I do understand rbnn Very Happy Try the allies when you want, or start a new player as axis (n00b) Very Happy We will miss you if you leave for the enemy.
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going allied for a while... Empty Re: Thinking about going allied for a while...

Post  xtanker Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm

I can understand what you mean. Just take a LOA.
We sure hate to lose a long time Knight.
Have fun and die often. lol
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  rbnn Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks guys.

So here's my plan. I think I'm going to hop on over to the British side for a while.
I'll be lone wolfing it as I really have no interest in joining another squad.

I'm going to see how it goes. I also kind of feel like trying out the british rifles and equipment.

Do I need to do anything official to get a LOA from KVD or will I be automatically booted once I'm on the allied side?

rbnn

rbnn
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Wll Rbnn:) no Knights fight on allied side, we can boot you as long as you are there , and invite you as fast you get tired of them Very Happy But!! i really hope you get back to us sooN!!!!
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down