Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from 116th Panzerdivision "der Windhund".

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from 116th Panzerdivision "der Windhund". Empty Greetings from 116th Panzerdivision "der Windhund".

Post  Chlodovech Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:53 pm

S! KVD,

I am Chlodovech and I am the new Liason Officer of Windhund. I will keep contact with you in the name of Windhund, that means you can come to me with all your questions and information for and concerning Windhund. That can go from wanting to organize a co-ops with Windhund till possible issues between players of our squads,... You can contact me anywhere, anytime without exceptions (ingame, on CRS forums, WH forums, KVD forums or just email me).

I also want to invite your squad at the Windhund forums (www.windhund.biz) if you should not have already an official delegate there. If you have an assigned person for intersquad relations then I would like to know him/her.

WH CO: qtaylor / WH XO: fafrd

Greetings from Windhund.
Chlodovech, Windhund Liason Officer.

Chlodovech
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Greetings from 116th Panzerdivision "der Windhund". Empty Re: Greetings from 116th Panzerdivision "der Windhund".

Post  OlavV Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 pm

S! great squad!! Very Happy
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings from 116th Panzerdivision "der Windhund". Empty Re: Greetings from 116th Panzerdivision "der Windhund".

Post  xtanker Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:48 pm

S! windhund. We've all seen your excellent squad in action. See you in game.
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chlodovech Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

May I ask who is your CO and XO?

Chlodovech
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Post  xtanker Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 pm

xtanker Commanding Officer
wooker2 Executive Officer
Olavv Deputy Executive Officer - Administrator
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chlodovech Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks, you are american as european as well right?

Chlodovech
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down