Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member introduction and information

2 posters

Go down

New Member introduction and information Empty New Member introduction and information

Post  Pawpower Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 pm

S! Glad to be a part of the group. I just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I am 39 years old with a wife, three kids, and one on the way. I have been playing games since pong, and have advanced to MMO's, MMORPG's. I have played almost every MMO out there, and was looking for something different. Thats how I found you guys. I wanted a game that would play on my new iMac, and one that I could get involved in, and make things happen in game. I have never played WWII before, most of the time I overlooked it for games like Star Wars Galaxies, WOW, WAR, EVEONLINE, EQ2, POTBS, plus to many more I can not remember. After downloading WWII, I was not impressed with the graphics, they were "ok", BUT..I was blown away by the game play, and working together to achieve a common goal. I wish I had found this game years ago. I will be playing quite a bit for the next several weeks. I was injured at work, and had surgery, and am out of work for up to 8 weeks. I am in my second week home(was going batty). I am still learning, everything about this game. Ground game is great, just keep getting my head blown off a lot. I have not tried the Navy side. Airforce is pretty funny, trying to take off, and keep the plan in the air. I am using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, and still seem to have issues with getting into death spins. Practice makes, will you know. If you see me, and see me doing something stupid, please give me some advice. I am always open to it. Thanks again, and see you in the field.
Pawpower
Pawpower
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

New Member introduction and information Empty Re: New Member introduction and information

Post  xtanker Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Welcome to the squad pawpower. The learning curve can be a bit of a grind, for sure. But once you realize everyone
else suffers as much as you do, it ain't so bad. When I learned too fly I did it in "offline training". You can crash all
you want and there's no one to see you (or worse, lose the plane from supply). Have fun and remember, "It's all just
for grins!"

S!
xtanker, CO
KvD
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down