Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys I'm able to get back to wwiiol

4 posters

Go down

Hi guys I'm able to get back to wwiiol Empty Hi guys I'm able to get back to wwiiol

Post  Svennov Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:40 am

Hi guys,

i'm gonna get a debit card soon meaning I can rejoin y'guys on the western front.
but, I'm not going to join so fast. not until I get a new pc that is.

regards, sry I haven't been online for sometime. Gotta study
Svennov
Svennov
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Hi guys I'm able to get back to wwiiol Empty Re: Hi guys I'm able to get back to wwiiol

Post  Nijnrich Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Svennov wrote:Hi guys,

i'm gonna get a debit card soon meaning I can rejoin y'guys on the western front.
but, I'm not going to join so fast. not until I get a new pc that is.

regards, sry I haven't been online for sometime. Gotta study
Study, study, study mate. Once you have done that, you can get a job which will solve your money problem. That is until you get married and kids. Then you have to wait another 10-15 years before you can claim your games are meant for the kids and you're back in gamin again. Did I mention I bought a Wii the other day Smile
Nijnrich
Nijnrich
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Back to top Go down

Hi guys I'm able to get back to wwiiol Empty Re: Hi guys I'm able to get back to wwiiol

Post  gollywog Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:17 am

WII rocks, i got one for "the wife and kids" and we have a ball on it, good family games and the WII Fit actually tire's out the kids which is better than then sitting on their buts watching tv all day. I am so far the house guitar hero god lol but am getting arse kicked at the WII Fit yoga and balance stuff, maybe if i have a go without holding a stubbie ill be alright Laughing
gollywog
gollywog
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Akask Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:23 am

heh
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nijnrich Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:59 pm

gollywog wrote:WII rocks, i got one for "the wife and kids" and we have a ball on it, good family games and the WII Fit actually tire's out the kids which is better than then sitting on their buts watching tv all day. I am so far the house guitar hero god lol but am getting arse kicked at the WII Fit yoga and balance stuff, maybe if i have a go without holding a stubbie ill be alright Laughing
Guitar Hero, aarrgh, don't mention that. I am still the best playing Slayer . That was my favourite song even before my son was born and he is named after Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield. however he has been able to finish the 1st 2 songs on hard. Somehow my nervous system refuses to even try to keep up with it.
Now he made me run around the island on the Wii fit and he finishes way ahead of me .
Nijnrich
Nijnrich
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Akask Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:14 am

lol
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Svennov Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 am

Lol, I don't really think much about getting married (it's a big responsibility)

btw my French - swiss friend that's currently staying in Penang, Malaysia would like to Join the game too. we decided to join together after we're old enough.

btw it's 60 ringgit a month and we can barely afford that so we're waiting till we get a good qualification and Good Job so that we can go iin game, - no lag, easy play, Plane joystic, steering wheel, pedals and all the good stuff XD XD Very Happy Very Happy

although it's kinda boring these days with nothing much to do especially during holidays Sleep
Svennov
Svennov
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down