Well Done KVD on our first Squad night

Go down

Well Done KVD on our first Squad night Empty Well Done KVD on our first Squad night

Post  martigan on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm

I am not sure what other battles happened but while online i saw a first class squad in the making in Dinant KVD held a spawnable under heavy fire for 25mins well done to the 2 xo,s online at the time wooker2 and guten and the squad members that helped them i hope every Saturday we achieve the same result please help your xo's on squad night and have fun !!

martigan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Done KVD on our first Squad night Empty Re: Well Done KVD on our first Squad night

Post  OlavV on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Great to see the Knights fight like a team Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Done KVD on our first Squad night Empty Re: Well Done KVD on our first Squad night

Post  guten on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:07 pm

That was a lot of fun Smile I hope we can do that more often.

guten
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellspaw on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 am

what nights are your squad nights I would like to participate in one or two or three Very Happy

Hellspaw
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Well Done KVD on our first Squad night Empty Well Done KVD on our first Squad night

Post  xtanker on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 pm

I thought we were having Squad nights on Sat all along. The thing I've never figured out is when 7 pm GMT is in Pacific Time U.S..
What I've been doing is try to play all day, then I won't miss it! LOL! I agree though that team work is essential if we're going to build
a close knit Squad. A good idea is for Squad leaders to ask for members to join a mission if they have one going or need help. Salute
Knights!
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum