Recruits vs Registration

Go down

Recruits vs Registration Empty Recruits vs Registration

Post  xtanker on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm

I notice a large number of recruits don't bother to register here on the forums. There are 170 members +- and something like 90 have ever registered.
I find it very odd that some of our most respected Knights in game have never so much as read the Squad manual. If I'm wrong please feel free to admonish me. But I can't help but wonder if that isn't part of the reason why on Squad nights we can only muster maybe 10-15 Knights in game. Not
on the same mission mind you, but playing the game. Shocked
So what can we do to improve this?
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Recruits vs Registration Empty Re: Recruits vs Registration

Post  Wooker2 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 pm

For starters we need a more organized training system for greens. Like, Knights in Training or a The Jolly Green Knights Smile Also we need some way of getting an organized squad night at least once a week. Knights is a very loose rules squad but we do need to at least once a week beat on some allies as a team. From seeing the Knights on chat nearly at any time in the day, I know we may not have the number KGW, Lagus or even the Allied 23rd have but we do have plenty of very good soldiers and a viking. Very Happy We should be able to hurt allies without actually needing a hvy hvy ews which might scare allies even worse. Last off we need to get softer chairs at the KVD HQ since I need better back support to keep this up Smile

Wooker2
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Machonny on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 am

I absolutely agree.....about the seats :]]. But wooker is absolutely right that KVD is a light rules squad. Even though I do agree that we need squad forum participation. But I also think that we do need much more organized squad nights. In the past year and a half, KVD has had somewhat poor communication between members, except for those who have experienced the many changes to the squad command. What I think is most needed and what should be promoted is that squad participation we have been longing to have. I do encourage the forum use for planning these things as well as a way for members to find out about our operations. But squad night is, and should be a main priority. As well as squad training.

Killing Allies Since May 2006.
Machonny
Machonny
Admin
Admin

http://knightsvon.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Recruits vs Registration Empty Recruits vs Registration

Post  xtanker on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:08 pm

As far as squad nights are concerned I think a set time would be nice. For instance 7:00 pm eastern time U.S. or 1900 gmt England. It
is kind of confusing. As it is, log in now and all it says is "Squad nights are Saturday." If I go to squad night when it's night here where I live,
most of the Knights are curled up dreaming of slaying allies by the hundreds. (I do, anyway Embarassed)
The registration numbers should be fixed. Here's an idea. How about if a recruit HAD to drop by and just "hi" before he became a member.
I suppose it would take some tweaking on this site but it could happen automatically after he/she registers. Seems to me when you recruit
someone and then promote them right away, they have no reason at all to ever register.
As far as the seats are concerned, the great Viking Knight moved me to XO and gave me his old chair. I expected a throne but what I got
rocks side to side, has a hole right where I sit and smells of stale Hienegan! Smile
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum