Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay hits Florida

5 posters

Go down

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay hits Florida Empty Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay hits Florida

Post  Akask Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:08 am

Due to Trop Storm/Hurricane Fay, who is atm in Cuba. And will approx. arrive at the Florida Coast where I live at 2pm Monday. I will not be here maybe Monday-Thursday due to Electricity, Internet etc. Fay is considered to be a Tropical Storm but maybe it will become a Hurricane when it hits Florida. I have seen the news, it has left alot of flooding and alot of injures. A State of Emergency has already been declared for Florida, I may have to be off sometimes to go help prepare and etc. who knows how much time i'll be without power or internet..

Akask
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay hits Florida Empty Re: Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay hits Florida

Post  Svennov Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 am

wow, don't get blown out of the house
Svennov
Svennov
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay hits Florida Empty Re: Tropical Storm/Hurricane Fay hits Florida

Post  Akask Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:34 pm

It wasnt as rough as I thought the Trop Storm was about to be (didnt become a Hurricane phew). Things are slowly going back to normal here Very Happy
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shotduck Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Good to know your ok...

Hope the damage was minimal .. I saw some of it on TV here in Aust
Shotduck
Shotduck
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:54 pm

When I saw the news I was tempted to get a military plane to get you to Norway Wink
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Machonny Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:13 pm

another one is coming to hit New Orelans Area, Tropical Storm Gustav
Machonny
Machonny
Admin
Admin

http://knightsvon.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Svennov Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:42 am

OlavV wrote:When I saw the news I was tempted to get a military plane to get you to Norway Wink

Lol Olavv
Svennov
Svennov
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Akask Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:18 am

We are feeling the effects of Gustav atm down here, rain, T-storms cloudy, and possibility of torandos...NOT to mention Hurricane/Trop Storm Hanna making her way here too, she is projected to go N and not hit us be I am less certain
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Machonny Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:39 pm

and another one is inbound, Hannah
Machonny
Machonny
Admin
Admin

http://knightsvon.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Akask Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 am

umm exactly, now she is projected to go hit N Florida and miss S Florida...
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Akask Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 am

we are still going to feel the effect but she is not going to make landfall down here bounce
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Akask Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 am

I know you guys have seen me in and out of the game, this is because I am still trying to finish all my real life work, im sorry but hey real life first i'll try to get on a bit today but not certain for tomorrow or Wednsday cant tell... It is said we are going to feel the effects of Hanna on Thursday... Well, just to let you guys know bounce
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down