Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marines and air force troops spawn lists.

4 posters

Go down

Marines and air force troops spawn lists. Empty Marines and air force troops spawn lists.

Post  toreno Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 pm

Yesterday, as Akask will remember, we went on a short trip to Ramsgate (we took detour to the sea instead) but akask decided to swim the last kilometre. When he got their their was lots of air force troops and he died I think. But I was wondering what are air force and marine spawn lists? Are they the same or diffrent to each other? And would they be good for offensive roles?
toreno
toreno
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Marines and air force troops spawn lists. Empty Re: Marines and air force troops spawn lists.

Post  Germany Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Air Force (Luftwaffe) spawn lists are a lot smaller then a Army (Heer) spawn list. If im correct the Luftwaffe spawn lists have 55 rifleman, and 5 of each sappers, smgs, lmgs, snipers, and ATRs. I also believe that Navy/Marines (Kreigsmarine) spawn lists are the exact same way if not have a little more supply then Luftwaffe. But over all, Heer has the most supplies by far. Also with Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine they have some ATGs, AA, and Opels. The best ATG/AAA these two persona's have is the Flak 36 (88mm). But the strongest plain ATG they have is the Pak38, and the strongest AA they have is the Flak 28.

If that helps your question, your welcome tongue but if your still a little confused, ask another and i will answer that also Very Happy
Germany
Germany
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Marines and air force troops spawn lists. Empty Re: Marines and air force troops spawn lists.

Post  toreno Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:26 pm

No that answerd it, except one thing, do they have same uniform as heer like navy do?
toreno
toreno
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbud Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 pm

lol yes they have the same uniform. wish it was differnt
scumbud
scumbud
Squad Friend
Squad Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 pm

scumbud wrote:lol yes they have the same uniform. wish it was differnt

ya same here.
Germany
Germany
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  toreno Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:47 pm

And me to.
toreno
toreno
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Akask Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:02 pm

heh
Akask
Akask
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum