Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with some research for game.

2 posters

Go down

Need help with some research for game. Empty Need help with some research for game.

Post  toreno Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:43 am

I need some help researching something for game. I need to find out thick the grille for the char b1 bis is. In game it is hard to kill in that area now, but in ww2 pak 36s and I think a panzer 2 could kill one their, so I need help finding the thickness, can anyone help?
toreno
toreno
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Need help with some research for game. Empty Re: Need help with some research for game.

Post  martigan Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:48 pm

found this for you :-

The cooling intake being a weak point of the tank is rather a myth. First of all it cannot be "black" as mentioned in several German reports since it is only an intake of fresh air, no engine gas are expulsed through this shutter at all. It may perhaps appear darker in some light conditions. Concerning the radiator cover / shutter, the slats on the side are of 23-28mm/45° thick armor and are shaped in a closely stacked pattern like that if you look at them in the length :

web page link http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=71834

martigan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Need help with some research for game. Empty Re: Need help with some research for game.

Post  toreno Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:53 pm

Thanks for the info, maybe I did get it wrong about the grille, its just I've read so many accounts about it being killed their.
toreno
toreno
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down