Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another new recruit

+2
Wooker2
rbnn
6 posters

Go down

Another new recruit Empty Another new recruit

Post  rbnn Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Hi all my name is Jeff, game name is rbnn. Just joined up and finally got registered.
I've been playing WWIIONLINE since the beginning, taking a few breaks here and there.
Was with the 31st Wrecking Crew early on, left the game for a while, later joined up with the 24th PB, and for a short while I actully flew with some French flying squadron.
Other than dabbling on the Allies side a few times, I've pretty much been an Axis player and I don't have any reason to go back to the Allies.
I consider myself a veteran of the game, so I don't usually do stupid things Smile)..
I have a high stress job so this game gives me a great stress relief. Sometimes I DO crazy things but only when they don't affect the outcome of the campaign.
My only concern about being in a squad is that I really can't commit to any times. I am usually on every weekend, sometimes weeknights, but my job and family keep me from committing to a time. For this reason I'm probably a bad choice for any type of leadership role but I am a loyal player and have no problems following orders.
I used to love flying the Stuka and 109 in a previous online life (AW3), but I've found that I simply can't master WWIIONLINE planes so I'm sticking with being a grunt.

Not sure why I joined up, as I normally go it alone, but I have a good feeling about this squad. I have respect for Olaav and the rest of the players who have contacted me. I pay attention to who gets things done in this game. Even if I'm a screw off sometimes Smile

And I'm probably older than most of your parents lol.. Smile

So give the old man a break ok? I look forward to lots of fun with everyone here!

Jeff

aka rbnn

rbnn
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Another new recruit Empty Re: Another new recruit

Post  Wooker2 Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Welcome to our friendly castle Smile (KNIGHTS von Deutchland) Get it ??? Very Happy

Wooker2
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  toreno Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:34 am

Welcome rbnn. Hope you enjoy your stay in KVD. Plus for limited time only (up to 3 hours after winning campaign, how map normally is) you can stay in the French or possibly UK town of your choice (as we will win and take all the houses for the troops).
toreno
toreno
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Another new recruit Empty hi rbnn

Post  schnellz Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 am

hi name is Jim my online name is Schnellz and i'm 56. Is that close to your age ? lol Welcome with our squad. I'm not a very good player so i will avoid using tanks so i dont waste them. Its tough to stay alive as inf because we're so vunerable to getting hit. (not like MOH or Battlefield which allows multiple hits b4 you cant fight anymore.) But i enjoy the Knights, their friendly and helpful too. If i'm a bit bored (guard duty) sometimes i've done stupid things too; but i try to be careful not to blow a situation and give away to the enemy our advantage or ability to recovery an objective. I've been a member also on & off; earlier years i made major but it was easier then and i was never in any squad. Its so much more fun to belong with a group.
Just wanted to say hello and glad to have you on my side mate.

Jim Hillhouse Schnellz Smile

schnellz
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Another new recruit Empty Another new recruit

Post  xtanker Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 am

Welcome Jim. My name is also Jim and I'm 59. This squad seems to be made up largely of older guys so don't feel bad, it could be worse.
I've been playing only 14 months so I'll do your share of the stupid stuff. Keep your head down mate and welcome to the Knights. S!
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  martigan Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:26 pm

you picked the right squad welcome

martigan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down