Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to say Goodbye

4 posters

Go down

Time to say Goodbye Empty Time to say Goodbye

Post  damele Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:39 am

S! to all,
I have been with the KVD for awhile now back when nijn was always drunk lol. Since my transfer to the KM I have not fought with the KVD in sometime. I dont know half the members anymore but that is niether here nor there. I will no longer be carrying the title of KNIGHT in battle. It has been fun and I have learned alot from each member. I will never forget the KNIGHTS and the great success and hardships we shared together in combat. I wish all of your god's speed and claim sea's. I will see you in game I hope. Oh and to my dear friend Olavv i will miss you most my friend. S! to all will see you on the battlefield. IM the one with the funny hat lol..

S!
DAMELE

damele
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Time to say Goodbye Empty Re: Time to say Goodbye

Post  Germany Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:53 pm

S! damele Sad

wish you would stay! im here again mate! us two KM'ers Smile but hey! i hope you come back after KM HC hopefully! i know i will stay in the knights throughout KM and even after i retire from KM.
Germany
Germany
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:13 pm

You told me before I read this. Sorry to see you leave, BUT!! I know we will meet in game my friend Very Happy

Last edited by OlavV on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shotduck Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:23 pm

It seams that most of the old squad will be gone by the time I can get back. Nothing wrong with the new guys carrying on the traditions of the KNIGHTS. Sorry to see you leave damele but I may catch ya in game sometime in the future. I see you have moved back to the U.S. and wish you and your wife all the best buddy.

Damn I miss standing next to you guys in the line of duty.
Shotduck
Shotduck
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Germany Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Shotduck wrote:It seams that most of the old squad will be gone by the time I can get back. Nothing wrong with the new guys carrying on the traditions of the KNIGHTS. Sorry to see you leave damele but I may catch ya in game sometime in the future. I see you have moved back to the U.S. and wish you and your wife all the best buddy.

hey! im back shotduck Razz thats all you need Very Happy
Germany
Germany
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Shotduck wrote:It seams that most of the old squad will be gone by the time I can get back. Nothing wrong with the new guys carrying on the traditions of the KNIGHTS. Sorry to see you leave damele but I may catch ya in game sometime in the future. I see you have moved back to the U.S. and wish you and your wife all the best buddy.

Hope to see you online soon shotduck Very Happy
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down