Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is enough

+2
Nijnrich
Shotduck
6 posters

Go down

Enough is enough Empty Enough is enough

Post  Shotduck Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:08 am

I'm so pissed of now. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I can,t log onto the axis forums, or any of the WWII forums... keeps telling me the I have entred the wrong password. So, I requested a new password and using that password I get the same error. Now it has locked me out for 15 minutes because of failed log in ...

Normally I wouldn't worry as I'm not a huge user of these forums, BUT, I cant upgrade my game for some stupid reason and, well CRS being as approachable as it is ...... NOT ... I cant get answer.

The error i get when I try to update is ..... ' playarc.w2t is not a valid previous version and could not be upgraded ' ... if any of you can help I would appreciant it. My frustration levels are way to high, to try and jump through the hoops for CRS.

Sorry guys ... but I am of the opinion at the momment of if they dont want my money I'll go play Pirates of the Burning Seas or something ... Mad Mad Mad
Shotduck
Shotduck
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough Empty Re: Enough is enough

Post  Nijnrich Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:29 am

Don't you dare leave mate. I was just looking forward going after some FB's with you again.

What is your bandwith and d/l limit? If all else fails, you might think uninstall and reinstall again Sad
Nijnrich
Nijnrich
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 am

You cant leave us shootduck!!! We have to fix the problems you have!! Please stay a bit longer!! There must be something we can do!!
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gollywog Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 am

You cant leave mate, we have to represent the aussies in a kick arse way, besides i enjoy playing with you. When you play Pirates of the Burning Sea i am going to have to sink you, (we beat the poms again at Mathew town and then raided spanish town.) I am playing both at moment and as they are such different games i find them refreshing lol. Game name on invincible server is Damon Kreuger (Agent for VDD).
But back to main topic YOU CANT LEAVE.... WHO ELSE CAN HELP ME CONVICE THE REST THAT AUSSIE BBQ'S ARE THE BEST. and as i mentioned before we have our aussie reputation to uphold lol.

p.s. wish i could help you with the problem mate, but im about as computer literate as a dead dingo's donger, can play games but not much else lol.
gollywog
gollywog
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  toreno Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:29 pm

I think I had the problem ages ago I think I unistalled the game then reinstalled.
toreno
toreno
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbud Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:39 pm

ur not causse i said so =p. best thing probably is to unistall and reinstall. i had the problem with the forums. i requested new password but it never really changed. i rememberd old one and put it in and it worked o.0 try that also pal
scumbud
scumbud
Squad Friend
Squad Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:40 pm

toreno wrote:I think I had the problem ages ago I think I unistalled the game then reinstalled.

I did the same once!
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shotduck Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Thanks guys, fixed by total uninstall. Downloaded the full version and reinstalled. Now my joystick is stuck now right turn, so untill i fix that I'm stuck on inf unit types Sad.
Shotduck
Shotduck
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  OlavV Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Had some joystick trouble too, reinstalled the drivers again, works fine now lol!
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scumbud Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 pm

lol had joystick problem too. trigger snapped. so i threw it across room geek
scumbud
scumbud
Squad Friend
Squad Friend