Knights Von Deutschland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about a Tow account.

4 posters

Go down

Questions about a Tow account. Empty Questions about a Tow account.

Post  xtanker Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Tow accounts sound like a really great way to go for a serious player. A few months ago I set up an account for my brother that I pay for and he never plays. And when he does play, the a-hole plays for the hated Allies! So recently I started playing that account and building some Axis rank.
Do any Knights know if both accounts can be run at the same time on one computer?
Does the game allow two accounts running from the same address, or do you need another Internet account?
Is some guy with two accounts the reason I ALWAYS pick the wrong bush to rest in? affraid
Now I realize that this will probably just allow me to SUK double, but it would be nice. I can imagine having a ride available when I want to go. Having unlimited ammo when I get there. Having a way to cut and run with a gun when need be. Ahhh, and no more clinching my teeth when an opel goes blowing past as I labor to push a gun up, or trudge too town with an lmg.
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Questions about a Tow account. Empty Re: Questions about a Tow account.

Post  OlavV Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 am

Not sure you can play 2 accounts on one PC Very Happy Very Happy
OlavV
OlavV
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotchi Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:48 pm

CRS allows people to have tow accounts, you can log in on the same computer and do it . The only restriction is both accounts must be playing on the same side if they are both logged on, otherwise you'd be spying and that's a TOS violation.

Hotchi
Squad Trainer
Squad Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  audimrfy Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 am

i have 2 accounts and run em on same comp.

i have AMD2 dual core 3.2 hz WITH L2 1 mb. i had a 2.2hz with 512k and that was not enough. once i got L2 1 mb i was in the clear. vid card has 256mb 7900GT something, can remember off hand. if need i can get the specs for ya

CRS are Very strict with 2 accounts, one axis and other allied "helping" each other.

I run XP so i ctrl-alt-delete to bring up another screen, i usually have trackIR running so i alt-tab. im then able to click on desktop icon in dock thingy and then start WWII as usual. remember to sign in as 2nd account, lol. if you log in as someone already on , the first wil CTD heh, hate that when it happens.

S!
audimrfy
audimrfy
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Questions about a Tow account. Empty Questions about a Tow account.

Post  xtanker Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Thank you all for the help. Audi was able to talk me through it and it's now up and running. Now, instead of pushing a gun 4 K and
dieing, I'm able to rush right to the front and die. Twice!!! lol!
xtanker
xtanker
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Back to top Go down

Post  audimrfy Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:24 am

lol

well one reason i got a 2nd account was to do supply cutting. man THAT was fun. seeing 20 tanks being resupplied and have a panoramic view with an ATG. talk about getting your heart rate to rocket. but not anymore just move HQ around, bullshit i say. same with factories, an ancient relic of the past. no one bombs anymore. thats broken IMO

S!
audimrfy
audimrfy
Jager
Jager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum